Friday 19 April 2013

Still alive and castle building!

It's been nearly a year since I posted here, but.. I still play Minecraft, and still have my stuff spreading around the internet with no credit to where it came from (grr).

So... what have I been doing? (That you might care about) I started playing some other games more, like Natural Selection 2, Cobalt (which I made maps for), CS:GO, Far Cry 3, Bioshock Infinite, the list goes on. I got back into playing Minecraft in a big way a month ago though, and I'm currently working on... something interesting. Yes, yes it is a castle. No, it is not like any survival-mode-created castle you have ever seen.

I hope to cover my new creations over the next few weeks. I had hoped to show them in a YouTube series, but the people I play with haven't got reliably decent equipment to allow that to happen, plus, I like pictures. Part one, showing my "starting" base should be coming tomorrow! Until then, here's a picture of a sword I just made for smacking Endermen with:


No comments:

Post a Comment